About

This blog was mainly created to fulfill my curiosity on web-blogging and all its features. What I include in my posts are things that picture the way I perceive the world and its attributes. Most of the photos added to enhance my posts are adapted by internet searching. If the legal owner of a photo feels offended or doesn't wish me to use his/her photo, please feel free to contact me and I will remove it immediately. My primary goal is to express the meaning of things as I sense it and not to take advantage of others work and creativity. Thank you for joining...hope you like it.....

17/05/2011

Urban Station in Buenos Aires 'Enjoy working differently'

Urban Station is the first place designed especially for mobile workers and for those who share the idea that it is possible to work or meet otherwise.
This project was conceived with the objective of making Urban Station in the first global network for mobile workers.



 
It Combines:

     * All the services of an office to work or meet.
     * flexible spaces for you to feel comfortable.
     * Redundant connectivity and high speed.
     * Interaction with people in your same wavelength.









Their system is very simple:
 
You just have to log in, choose where to sit, choose what you want the coffee break to include and only pay for as long as you stay.

Urban Station offers interesting rates for use either per hour or fraction,one stay, week, month and prepaid card options and special packages for members and businesses.


ENJOY WORKING Differently!






http://argentina.enjoyurbanstation.com/es/

No comments:

Post a Comment