About

This blog was mainly created to fulfill my curiosity on web-blogging and all its features. What I include in my posts are things that picture the way I perceive the world and its attributes. Most of the photos added to enhance my posts are adapted by internet searching. If the legal owner of a photo feels offended or doesn't wish me to use his/her photo, please feel free to contact me and I will remove it immediately. My primary goal is to express the meaning of things as I sense it and not to take advantage of others work and creativity. Thank you for joining...hope you like it.....

14/12/2011

Etsy-Eco Shag

 
Eco Shag is a shop at etsy.com, which produces handmade eco-chic wear. Of course, it is one of my favorites. 

Tania from Los Angeles, is the one woman show behind this brand. She is an eco-conscious designer, fabric sculptor and lover of all things upcycled, recycled, repurposed or organic. Moreover she is Inspired by eras gone by and mostly influenced by the mod styles of the 1980’s and the funky colors/textures of the 1970’s.

All the materials used in her designing proposals are eco-friendly and they are addressed both to female and male persons. What is important to know when visiting this shop, is that when someone conducts a purchase of one of her items, he/she also contributes to two non-profit organizations, "The National Tumor Society" and the "Make A Wish Foundation". You get the chance to enhance your total outfit with a "touch" of her colorful designs.

I have attached below some of her scarves, scarf necklaces and fabric bracelets, for you to have a taste....






All photos taken by: Eco Shag Shop as seen at Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment