About

This blog was mainly created to fulfill my curiosity on web-blogging and all its features. What I include in my posts are things that picture the way I perceive the world and its attributes. Most of the photos added to enhance my posts are adapted by internet searching. If the legal owner of a photo feels offended or doesn't wish me to use his/her photo, please feel free to contact me and I will remove it immediately. My primary goal is to express the meaning of things as I sense it and not to take advantage of others work and creativity. Thank you for joining...hope you like it.....

14/12/2011

Booze Market Cooperativa-XMAS Bazaar





The Crafts Factory continues the organization of "The Booze Market" in Booze Cooperativa, an open market for crafts and design. There, you can find objects of design, jewelry, accessories, ornaments, clothes, second hand items, small sculptures, blackboards and many more. You will also have the opportunity to meet the designers of these objects, which will rotate day by day and will be continually updated.  

Booze Market supports and welcomes market-creating people with enthusiasm and inspiration. It can be described as a meeting point for people such as professionals who have shown work in galleries, young artists who are looking to find a way to demonstrate their products and travelers hoping to finance the trips they have done by bringing items from one country to another. It is a place where there is free exchange of ideas and opinions, which may lead to new partnerships, new trends and new friendships. A party that wishes to encourage people with ideas and enthusiasm!

The xmas version will take place daily from 16-24/12. Don't miss it....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment