About

This blog was mainly created to fulfill my curiosity on web-blogging and all its features. What I include in my posts are things that picture the way I perceive the world and its attributes. Most of the photos added to enhance my posts are adapted by internet searching. If the legal owner of a photo feels offended or doesn't wish me to use his/her photo, please feel free to contact me and I will remove it immediately. My primary goal is to express the meaning of things as I sense it and not to take advantage of others work and creativity. Thank you for joining...hope you like it.....

13/12/2011

Lovely Package

Lovely Package is a site that curates very best packaging design. While searching the web for unique and innovative designs for my homemade cookies and desserts I fell for this wonderful site with all its amazing database. I have captured below some of its photos to give you a clue of what it stands for but don't forget to visit it.If you do so, you get to see how simple products or even raw materials may be turned into luxurious and elegant designed items.Huge amount of fantasy and inspiration needs to be motivated in order for someone to accomplish these wonderful packaging ideas.


"Lemonies" represent an agrotourism unit which produces organic products and with the use of them creates various kinds of desserts, marmalade,and other homemade items. The designer is Chris Trivizas and his office is in Greece.


Set of organic products designed for luxurious Scandinavian hotel by Casper Holden in Denmark.
 

"Zest" is an all-natural range of pasta sauces and pestos with nothing to hide. The designer is Designers Anonymous  and their office lies in London.

"Ayelet Naturals" is a new brand that produces organic aromatherapy, skincare, bath and body products from NY to anywhere. The designer is Oh Boutique and their office lies in Argentina.

"Sheffield & Sons" spices as designed by Birdsong Grecory from United States.

All photos are taken by Lovelypackage.com...Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment