About

This blog was mainly created to fulfill my curiosity on web-blogging and all its features. What I include in my posts are things that picture the way I perceive the world and its attributes. Most of the photos added to enhance my posts are adapted by internet searching. If the legal owner of a photo feels offended or doesn't wish me to use his/her photo, please feel free to contact me and I will remove it immediately. My primary goal is to express the meaning of things as I sense it and not to take advantage of others work and creativity. Thank you for joining...hope you like it.....

12/12/2011

Etsy-Sarah

Today i will dedicate my post at Sarah. She is a British woman, who has spent most of her adult life living in Greece with her husband and her 3 children. What she attempts to do  through her etsy shop is combine her love of craftwork and handmade with the production of ecologically pieces. 

Therefore she uses recycled, craft papers and card stock and turns them into new useful products that can perfectly picture and decorate various items. Her craft work is mainly concentrated in designing polymer stamps and providing ink pads to accompany her items and ideas.

I have uploaded below some of her craft work for you to see. You may reach her shop at : ahueofduckeggblue







No comments:

Post a Comment